Getting Positioned for SuccessApproach your career like a GPS Navigation...tap into your internal GPS
Career Growth and Change
Career growth or change at all in that area can be overwhelming and confusing at times. Did you do the right thing? Is your work good enough? Is there competition for the position you want? Are there changes in the company that are scaring everyone?
By utilizing your internal GPS to be more proactive and intentional with your career and life you will find a calm around those areas that you didn’t have before.
Getting Positioned for Success walks you through 5 steps to get where you want to be in your career.
You will learn how to:
- Determine your position – take inventory
- Determine your destination – cast your vision
- Determine your route – map out a plan
- Determine your obstacles – what to prepare for
- Determine your next destination – You’ve arrived…now what?
In this book you will also receive:
- Career Assessment tool
- Multi point career inspection report
- Taking inventory of your career assets
- Goals and action steps worksheet
- Obstacles worksheet
- Vision statement worksheet
- What’s next worksheet
- Professional Development Plan
If you are ready to make a change in your career in any way…this is the book you need to read to make it happen!