I can’t count the number of people I have encountered who feel like the rug has been pulled out from under their feet. They have been trucking along in their career only to find out the company they have worked so hard for is downsizing, merging or closing operations.
Getting Re-Positioned for Success walks you through how to deal with your emotions when this happens as well as how to make the best decisions in these times for you and your family.
You will learn how to:
- Deal with personal and emotional feelings encountered with a job change
- Ask the right questions and make wise decisions for financial matters as they apply to a layoff
- Review, Reflect and Revise your career brand and professional life
In this book you will also receive:
- Mission Statement worksheet
- Vision statement worksheet
- Skills Assessment worksheet
If you want to stand upright again and put that rug back where it belongs, you want to read this book!