Evelyn Windley Kaufman is an upbeat whirlwind of energy that brings any gathering to life. She speaks in a variety of settings including luncheons, organizational meetings, team retreats and conferences.
Evelyn engages the crowd, and makes her presentations interactive by being open and available for the audience to ask questions and gain clarification.
All training programs are customized to meet your organization’s needs, budget and goals.
Some Presentations Include:
- Avoiding Career Derailment. Steps to Keeping Your Career from a Crash and Burn!
- Recession Proof Your Career. Six Steps to Help You Position Yourself Above Your Competition.
- Why Can’t You Be Normal, Like Me? Keys to effective communications, productivity and interpersonal relationships, Introduction to Peoplemap™.
- The Power of a Personal Mission Statement! A good personal mission statement will take one through unsettled and uncertain times by shifting the focus of control from external to internal, freeing us to fully live each day with purpose and passion regardless of our circumstances.
- Leadership Workshops.
- How to Smooth out ‘people issues’ of any kind.
- How to work together harmoniously.
- Work effectively across generations.
- Implement a team-building process that increases productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Strengthen relationship skills with clients, patients, staff and partners.
- Tune Up your Team!
- Custom Presentations -I can create a customized workshop or topic to match your conference theme or goals. If you don’t see what you need, just let me know.